Eric has been practicing primarily family law since 2002. While he concentrates his practice on high-conflict child custody and divorce matters in contentious litigation, he handles all matters of family law including negotiations, mediations, and property settlement agreements.
Eric has an extensive law enforcement background and he has significant experience handling family law matters that also involve allegations of criminal wrongdoing.
Eric is also a commissioned officer in the U.S. Army Reserve Judge Advocate General’s Corps.
Direct Dial: 240-399-7839
Mobile Phone: 301-798-5100
The use of the Internet or this form of communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
University of Maryland at College Park, B.A. , 1997
University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D. , 2002
District of Columbia, 2003
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
U.S. Supreme Court
Honors and Awards
- One of the “top 88” divorce lawyers in the Maryland suburban and Washington, DC area – Washingtonian Magazine, 2009
- Outstanding Young Lawyer in Family Law – Baltimore Magazine, 2012
- One of the “Top Attorneys in Maryland” – Baltimore Magazine, 2013, 2015
- Maryland Rising Star, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Maryland Super Lawyer, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- D.C. Super Lawyer, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association