As senior counsel in Joseph, Greenwald & Laake’s Civil Litigation practice group, Levi Zaslow focuses his practice on Employment Law, Commercial Litigation, Government Litigation, and Appellate Litigation in Maryland and the District of Columbia. A skilled and experienced litigator, Levi enjoys the variety of work his fast-paced litigation practice provides, including drafting motions and conducting legal research, taking depositions, and performing in court and at trial.
Levi has proven himself to be a highly effective courtroom advocate who works closely with his clients to obtain the best possible results in cases for both plaintiffs and defendants. He has secured millions of dollars in jury verdicts for plaintiffs who were wronged, in addition to numerous successful settlements for clients in cases involving employment discrimination, civil rights violations and business disputes. Levi has also defended many individuals and companies, successfully resolving disputes through court decisions or favorable settlements.
Levi has tried cases at every Maryland court level, from the Maryland trial courts to the Court of Appeals of Maryland. He has also handled numerous administrative agency-related matters from the administrative level to the appellate courts. Levi has successfully briefed, argued or resolved cases in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit for plaintiffs and defendants
Prior to joining Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, Levi was the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Althea M. Handy of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Direct Dial: 240-553-1180
The use of the Internet or this form of communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2008
Excelsior College, B.S., 2005
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
Speeches & Articles
- Levi S. Zaslow, Recent Development, Myers v. State: The Discovery of an Outstanding Arrest Warrant During an Illegal Traffic Stop May Be Sufficient to Remove the Taint from Evidence That Is Subsequently Seized, 37 U. Balt. L.F. 162 (2007) (cited in 6 Wayne R. Lafave, Search and Seizure: A Treatise on the Fourth Amendment § 11.4 n. 245 (Supp. 2008) and Encyclopedia of the Fourth Amendment 97 (2013)).
Awards & Honors
- University of Baltimore Moot Court Board, treasurer
- University of Baltimore Trial Team, regional champions, national finalists
- Highest Honors for Electronic Evidence and Discovery Workshop
- Recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America by U.S. News and World Report