Rodney has spent almost his whole life in Montgomery County, Maryland, where he attended Our Lady of Good Counsel High School before being accepted to the University of Miami.
After graduating with a degree in Business and Finance, Rodney obtained a Series 7 license and worked for three years as a financial advisor and financial analyst before attending law school.
Rodney graduated cum laude from the University of Baltimore School of Law. After passing the Maryland Bar, Rodney worked as a Prosecutor in the Montgomery County State Attorney’s Office for six years before joining Joseph Greenwald & Laake to practice Family Law.
Rodney’s Family Law practice includes the following areas:
- Custody – physical and legal
- Child Support
- Property Distribution
- Enforcement Actions
- Modification Actions
- Prenuptial and Antenuptial Agreements
- Domestic Violence
Direct Dial: 240-399-7879
University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2011
University of Miami, B.A., 2005
Our Lady of Good Counsel High School, 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member- Maryland State Bar Association
- Member- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Member- Family Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association
Verdicts and Settlements
- Resolved and tried thousands of misdemeanor and felony criminal cases related to charges of theft, driving under the influence, arson, distribution of controlled dangerous substances, assault, robbery, illegal possession of firearms and burglary.
- Tried over 100 bench trials and numerous jury trials to verdict.