Tim Creed is an associate attorney in Joseph, Greenwald & Laake’s Civil Litigation Group. He represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters.
Tim has experience trying both jury and bench trials. Before joining Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, Tim worked as a trial attorney for an insurance carrier and later practiced civil litigation at a law firm in Alexandria, Virginia. Tim is licensed to practice in Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Direct Dial: 240-553-1127
The use of the Internet or this form of communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Regent University School of Law, J.D. , 2008
Liberty University, B.S. , 2005
District of Columbia, 2009
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2016
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia, 2015
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2014
Honors and Awards
- Regent University Law Review, Articles Editor
- Regent University Trial Advocacy Board, Research Editor
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alexandria Bar Association, Associate Member
- Fairfax Bar Association, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association, Member
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland, Member