Tim Creed is an attorney in Joseph, Greenwald & Laake’s Civil Litigation practice group. Whether you’re involved in a business or an employment dispute, or whether you’ve been harmed by someone else’s negligence, Tim will guide you through the challenges and stress of litigation and the courtroom. His practice includes the following areas:
- Experienced trial lawyer.
- Tries jury trials, bench trials, and handles complex motions.
Business Law & Litigation
- Represents businesses in complex civil and business disputes.
- Advises and represents businesses and professionals in contract matters and litigation.
- Represents and advises churches, church schools, and ministries in corporate matters, risk management, child-protection policies, employment policies, and litigation.
- Represents employees in matters including discrimination, harassment, hostile-work environment, and retaliation.
- Represents employees in complaints and investigations.
- Represents victims of other people’s negligence.
- Previously practiced as in-house trial attorney for a prominent insurance carrier and is aware of how insurance companies and claims adjusters evaluate your case.
- Has tried numerous personal-injury bench trials and has tried jury trials to verdict.
Direct Dial: 240-553-1127
The use of the Internet or this form of communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
Regent University School of Law, J.D., 2008
Liberty University, B.S., 2005
District of Columbia, 2009
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, 2017
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, 2016
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, 2016
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia, 2015
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2014
Honors and Awards
- Articles Editor - Regent University Law Review
- Research Editor - Regent University Trial Advocacy Board
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Associate Member - Alexandria Bar Association
- Member - Fairfax Bar Association
- Member - Maryland State Bar Association
- Member - Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Member - The Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland