Family Law Litigation Paralegal
Joseph, Greenwald, & Laake, P.A. (“JGL”), an AV-rated law firm with offices in Greenbelt and Rockville, MD, seeks a highly motivated and enthusiastic family law paralegal in its Rockville office. Successful candidate must possess 3-5 years of litigation experience, family law experience in Maryland a plus.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processing and organizing documents for discovery;
- Drafting discovery requests and assisting in preparing discovery responses;
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements;
- Filing pleadings, both hard copy and electronic;
- Liaising with court personnel on the status of cases;
- Conducting client and witness interviews;
- Obtaining resident agent information, information for plan administrators for retirement benefits, etc.;
- Assisting with trial preparation and preparation of exhibits.
JGL offers a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a responsible and motivated individual with a positive attitude, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.