Putting the Law to Work for Individuals, Businesses and Corporations
As one of the largest and most trusted law firms in the Washington, D.C., and suburban Maryland area, Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, P.A., emphasizes effective legal representation and outstanding service to clients. We represent a wide range of individuals, small businesses and multimillion-dollar corporations. Our law firm is prepared to address your legal problems, however simple or complex, with adherence to our high standards.
At Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, P.A., we are in business to help people protect their rights and improve their lives. Our 40-year history in the Maryland and D.C. area has been aimed at putting the law to work for our clients who seek compensation for personal injuries, business needs and family law challenges. We represent clients looking for assistance with labor and employment law issues and planning for the future with estate plan services. Contact our law firm today to schedule a consultation.
|Our commitment to our community is real and personal. As an example of our dedication, we undertook a program in 2008 to donate 1,000 hours of pro bono legal services to help local homeowners caught in the foreclosure crisis.|
A Law Firm Sized Just Right to Accommodate Each Client's Needs
We are a large enough to offer every client a lawyer who practices extensively in a particular legal area. Each client's legal matters are in the hands of an experienced attorney. At the same time, our clients appreciate the personalized service that we offer. We value all of our clients − who are known by name. The attorneys at our law firm are committed to representing clients in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Civil litigation: administrative litigation, class action lawsuits, commercial litigation, professional malpractice and more
- Family law: legal separation, divorce, collaborative divorce, mediation in divorce, high asset divorce, child custody, support and visitation, alimony and prenuptial agreements
- Medical malpractice: surgical errors, birth injuries, misdiagnosis of cancer
- Business Services: business formation and restructuring, corporate business and tax, commercial litigation, business planning and business tax planning
- Labor and employment: job discrimination, wrongful termination, False Claims Act (Qui Tam), and whistleblower claims
- Criminal defense: traffic offenses, and investigations and grand jury proceedings
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13
- Estate planning and probate
- Personal injury: auto accidents, products liability, medical malpractice, and construction accidents
- Workers' compensation
Contact the law firm of Joseph, Greenwald & Laake, P.A., online or call 877-412-7429 to schedule a consultation at one of our law offices in Greenbelt and Rockville, Maryland.