1. What made you become a lawyer?
It was a natural path for me, as I am a son of a lawyer. Also, I have always enjoyed solving puzzles and helping others when possible, both of which are useful in my profession.
2. What will be the biggest challenge for the next generation?
Work-Life balance. They might be better at it than we were.
3. What is the most interesting case you’ve ever had?
It’s hard to pick the “most” interesting, but one was a divorce case that included a lucrative multi-level marketing business. High profile clients add another dimension since media is frequently involved.
4. How do you measure success?
Peace and happiness. The ability to pursue ones desires and care for one’s family.
5. What do you look forward to when you go to work every day?
I would have to say, interacting with my colleagues.