Systems Administrator - Greenbelt
A well-established law firm in Prince George’s County is in search of a system administrator with 3+ years of experience in the legal environment. Law firm experience is preferred. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who has good knowledge of enterprise level applications in the Microsoft portfolio and familiarity with cloud technologies. As part of the IT team, you will have an opportunity to work with current and emerging technologies.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for playing an integral role in the daily operations, user support, new hire process, and Active Directory.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide first and second level IT support. Possibly server level if qualified
- Office 365 experience
- Provide Mitel phone system setup and support
- Provide computer, phone, and network support.
- Work in a Windows-based environment as well as utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of the Office 365 environment
- Workstation update/maintenance.
- Server Update/Maintenance.
- Machine/Environment Optimization.
- MS Office Installation/Repair.
- Remote Desktop assistance
- Provide support for network hardware, protocols and standards, including, firewalls, switches and wireless access points.
- Very well organized
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and adjust to changing priorities in a professional manner
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions and meet deadlines and milestones for projects assigned
- Ability to work with users of widely varying technical skills
- Quick response to requests during business hours
- Ability to prioritize requests when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high ethical standards and strict confidentiality of all information on the network
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technical background that demonstrates an aptitude to assist in the administration of Active Directory and Office 365
- On-call availability
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 3+ years of experience providing business-environment desktop support
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance